FULL TIME Route Sales Driver

Looking for a FUN, Full-Time job with a great local company? Look no further! We are seeking a Full-Time Route Sales Driver for our growing pickup and delivery division. Our drivers can start their day at either our Enola or Carlisle location.

This is a four-day workweek, daytime position – Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri.  The hours are 7 am – 4 pm (approx.).

We are seeking a friendly person with a great driving record, clean background check, and excellent organizational skills. Applicants must be comfortable prospecting (selling) by going door to door in residential neighborhoods. On a typical day, our Route Developers spend 80% of their day picking up at and delivering to the homes & offices of existing customers. The remaining 20% of their day is spent prospecting in the neighborhoods of these existing customers.  Training, company vehicle, uniform, and phone are provided.

This job is perfect for someone who…
– loves driving
– likes movin’ & groovin’ vs. sitting behind a desk
– digs meeting some of the nicest people around (i.e. our customers!)
– wants to support the neighborhood kids’ lemonade stand
– enjoys working independently and listening to music or talk radio
– wants to add to the overall success of his/her team

If you fit into the categories above, we’d love to meet you!

$13.50/hour + New Customer Sign-Up Bonuses + Route Commission.  And, we give a Year-End Sales Goal bonus.  The sky is the limit!

Benefits include paid holidays, vacation, personal time, and health/dental/vision insurance.

Job qualifications include:

  • 5+ years of driving experience

Apply Online