Let our professional tailors help you achieve the perfect fit. From minor repairs to extensive tailoring and alterations, we can help you look your best. Think of us as your very own tailor shop with your own personal clothing tailor!
Our expert tailors know the proper fit for garments and will guide you through the fitting process. Professional alterations can make a well fitting garment a great fitting one!
We provide a wide variety of repairs and alterations services, including but not limited to:
- Business Attire – We provide both women’s and men’s suit alterations, as well as tailoring for other professional items including dress pants with cuffs, and slim-fit dress shirts.
- Casual Wear – From standard clothing alterations such as clothing hemming and sewing alterations to zipper replacement, hole and tear repair, and Velcro placement, our tailors can repair your favorite jeans or jacket.
- Military, Police, and Emergency Services Uniforms – We want to help those serving our country and communities to look their best. Whether you are in need of new patches, or alterations for dress uniforms such as Class A suits, we can help. All of our employees are background checked.
- Bridal and Formal Wear – We have several tailors who specialize in formal wear and fancy dress alterations. From wedding gowns and bridesmaid gowns, to stage wear and prom dresses, our tailors will make you stand out from the crowd. Make a grand entrance!
- Leather and Suede – Whether you ride a motorcycle or ride a horse, our leather and suede repairs are simply awesome. We sew on patches for many local VFW and American Legion Riders groups, as well as cruiser groups. We also offer zipper replacement and repair, hole patching, snap replacement, shortening/hemming, and a variety of other services unique to leather and suede garments.
- Shoe Repair – Keep the pep in your step with our shoe repair services. Most repairs are undetectable upon completion. We offer a wide variety of services for both men and women, including:
- Water repel
- New heels and tips, including red bottoms and cowboy/girl boots
- Orthopedic work, such as lifts and wedges
- Zipper repair and replacement
- Birkenstock repairs
- Shoe and boot stretching, including calf stretching
Contact Us Today
Appointments are not required for most alterations, but they are recommended. Please contact a tailor at one of the following locations, should you need to schedule a fitting appointment. If you do not need to be fitted by one of our tailors, you may visit any of our nine locations.
We have on-site tailors at the following locations: