(20) Enola – PART TIME Data Entry (Clothing Invoicer/Tagger)
We are seeking a Part-Time employee to do clothing tagging and invoicing at our 315 N. Enola Road (Rts. 11/15), Enola location. This position does not require customer interaction but does require attention to detail.
This is a permanent, non-seasonal position in a low-key, low-pressure work environment. It’s PERFECT for someone who likes to work independently, but enjoys contributing to the overall success of his or her team.
JOB SCHEDULE – approx. 15-20 hours/week
– Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri: 3 pm – 7 pm (hours may vary slightly based on the workload)
- Friendly disposition
- Eagerness to learn
- Ability to work independently while contributing to the overall success of the team
- General/basic computer skills
- Ability to stand and move for the majority and/or duration of shift
- Sort and tag clothing (as well as other items) for cleaning
- Enter clothing details into the software
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
$12.00/hour to start
Must complete a criminal background check prior to hire.
Apply online or in person.