Suede and Leather Cleaning, Alterations and Repairs
We are the ONLY dry cleaner in Central Pennsylvania offering leather cleaning and suede cleaning to the Harrisburg area for over 25 years. All work is completed by our on-site Suede and Leather Expert. You can take comfort in knowing that your favorite leather item is not being shipped outside the area. Enjoy personalized, local service.
Our Suede and Leather Expert can bring new life to your leather garment without sacrificing its character and overall look. Our cleaning process is so gentle that even the most delicate of leather and suede garments turn out beautifully.
Our Suede and Leather Expert provides:
- Cleaning and Water Repel
- Vintage Leather Restoration / Vintage Suede Restoration
- Leather Re-dying / Suede Re-dying
- Leather Coat Cleaning
- Suede Cleaning
Our Suede and Leather Expert cares for items, such as:
- Jackets and Coats, including Varsity Jackets
- Pants and Chaps
- Vests and Shirts
- Purses and Handbags
- Boots and shoes – including the UGG brand!
While we are known for dry cleaning suede and dry cleaning leather, our process is actually water-based. This process offers many benefits including reduced shrinkage, increased stain removal, and the ability to maintain the soft, supple feel that many leather and suede wearers love.
Professional Leather/Suede Alteration and Repairs
In addition to our Suede and Leather Expert, we have a professional tailor who offers extensive repairs and alterations for leather and suede garments.
- Patches – We work with many local VFW and American Legion Riders groups, as well as cruisers groups, for leather jacket patches (and vests). We encourage our Riders to bring along group specs to ensure proper patch placement.
- Leather Repair / Suede Repair – Once someone finds the perfect leather jacket, coat, or vest, rarely do they want to give it up when it starts to show signs of love. Our tailor offers repair services such as zipper replacement, hole patching, snap replacement, and seam repair.
- Leather Tailoring / Suede Tailoring – If you are adding a new garment to your collection, know that our tailor performs a variety of leather alterations and suede alterations. Our tailor can shorten leather pants, shorten coats sleeves by removing and reattaching the cuff – the possibilities are endless.
Classic Drycleaners has experts who can clean your leather jackets professionally and effectively. Rather than being a one size fits all dry cleaner, we know that materials like leather require specific attention to detail when cleaning.
At Classic Drycleaners our expert suede cleaning will help to ensure your suede shoes, coats and other suede materials are taken care of in a way that allows them to retain their longevity. Our suede cleaning aims to remove dry stains and oil stains on the suede clothing. This results in an even suede finish and renewed color once the suede cleaning is complete.
Contact Classic Drycleaners
Contact us to inquire about our professional leather and suede repairs and alterations today.